New from Analog Devices is the AD4110-1 analog front-end (AFE) with integrated 24-bit ADC for industrial process control systems.
AD4110-1 is a universal input AFE with an integrated ADC that allows customers to design a “platform” input module that they can configure for multiple functions. This saves significant R&D cost, reduces time to market and requires less design resources.
• View the AD4110-1 product page, download the data sheet and order samples: www.analog.com/AD4110-1
• Link to order Evaluation Board: https://www.analog.com/en/design-center/evaluation-hardware-and-software/evaluation-boards-kits/EVAL-AD4110-1.html
The high-voltage inputs of the AD4110-1 are fully software-configurable for current or voltage signals, allowing direct interface to all standard industrial analog signal sources. One reference design replaces many, reducing module size and decreasing cost of ownership. Software-configurable I/O is a key factor in the implementation of Industry 4.0.
The AD4110-1 is available today in 40-lead LFCSP packages. Key features include:
• Integrated, fully differential programmable gain amplifier (PGA) that offers 16 gain settings from 0.2 to 24.
• Provides internal, front-end diagnostic functions to indicate overvoltage, undervoltage, open wire, overcurrent, and over-temperature conditions.
• The high voltage input is thermally protected, over-current limited, and over-voltage protected.