The What’s New in Electronics (WNIE) Live exhibition that was acquired earlier this year by Datateam Business Media has had its name changed to Electronics Industry Live.
The exhibition will now take place on the 29th -30th June, 2021.
“We made the decision to pull the September 2020 show a couple of months ago due to the current Covid-19 situation, this however has opened up a brand new opportunity,” said Louise Pudney, Business Director, who is organising the events. “Our new dates mean that we have a great co-location of events, sitting alongside TCT, Interplas and Med-Tech! Not only that, we will be housing our own three events side by side: Electronics Industry Live (formally WNIE), Sensors & Instrumentation Live and Future Robotics. This is like nothing we have ever done before!”
Organised by the publisher of CIE Magazine, exhibitors will benefit from:
· Exposure to 4,000+ quality visitors from a broad range of sectors
· Competitive stand space pricing, offering the very best value to exhibitors
· Networking opportunities with major manufacturers
· Seminar theatres with a keynote speaker programme
· Product Placement in the Innovation Showcase
· Opportunity to host a live demo of your product
· Complimentary food and beverages at the exhibitor networking drinks reception
“2021 isn’t the year to miss!,” added Louise Pudney.