To help designers of cellular handsets and other portable applications improve battery charging and load switching, Fairchild Semiconductor has expanded its line of P-Channel PowerTrench MOSFETs.
The FDMA910PZ and FDME910PZT feature the MicroFET MOSFET package and provide exceptional thermal performance for their physical size (2 x 2 mm & 1.6 x 1.6 mm), making them well suited for switching and linear mode applications. Available with a 20V rating, the devices offer low on-state resistance. To prevent electrostatic discharge (ESD) failures, the FDMA910PZ and FDME910PZT are equipped with optimized Zener diode protection, which also reduces IGSS leakage maximum rating from 10µA to 1µA.
Features and Benefits:
· Max RDS(ON) = 20 mΩ at VGS = -4.5V, ID = -9.4A
· Max RDS(ON) = 24 mΩ at VGS = -2.5V, ID = -8.6A
· Max RDS(ON) = 34 mΩ at VGS = -1.8V, ID = -7.2A
· Low profile – 0.8 mm maximum in the MicroFET 2 x 2 mm package with HBM ESD protection
level > V typical
· Max RDS(ON) = 24mΩ at VGS = -4.5V, ID = -8A
· Max RDS(ON) = 31mΩ at VGS = -2.5V, ID = -7A
· Max RDS(ON) = 45mΩ at VGS = -1.8V, ID = -6A
· Low profile: 0.55 mm maximum in the MicroFET 1.6 x 1.6 mm Thin Package with HBM ESD protection level > TBDV typical
The FDMA910PZ and FDME910PZT are free from halogenated compounds and antimony oxides and are RoHS-compliant. Both devices provide safe operation at low-voltage and are suitable for use in handsets and portable devices.
Fairchild Semiconductor is a mobile technology leader offering a substantial portfolio of analog and power IP that can be customized to meet specific design requirements. By integrating leading circuit technologies into tiny, advanced packages, Fairchild provides mobile users significant advantages while reducing the size, cost and power of designs. Fairchild’s mobile IP can be found in a majority of handsets in use today.
Price: US $ in 1,000 quantity pieces
Availability: Samples available upon request.
Delivery: 8-12 weeks ARO